April 12, 2018
- Visit us on stand B2b on Wednesday 18th or Thursday 19th April
- Drop of a business card
- That’s it… as a thank you for visiting us, you will be entered in to the prize draw
We are technology experts that empower our people to work together with clients to transform their business, to innovate and achieve real results. Part of Harvey Nash Group, NashTech is a global technology, consulting and outsourcing company.
Terms and conditions apply*
- The promoter is: NashTech Software Ltd (“NashTech”) (Company number 590884) whose registered office is at Lower Ground Floor, 100 Mount Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Employees of NashTech and Harvey Nash Group plc, their family members or anyone else connected, in any way, with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Thursday 19th April 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, and these terms and conditions, without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable and are subject to availability.
- The winner will be selected, at random, from the entries received at the Harvey Nash and NashTech stand (B2b) at the Dublin Tech Summit on either Wednesday 18th April or Thursday 19th April.
- The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.